ConnectCV has just commenced a very exciting partnership with Navitas Workforce Solutions – one of Australia’s leading recruitment, training and consulting companies.
What this means for you, is that recruiters from across the globe will now be searching through our resume database looking for the right candidates for their many roles – but will you be found?
Our intelligent resume search features a list of attributes that a recruiter can filter so as to obtain the right candidate for the job on offer. But how do you get into these filters? How do you ensure that your resume goes to the top of their list?
- Location: this is the most important one. Please log in and set your location
- Education: enter your places of education and the level that you completed
- Experience: enter your previous positions and role descriptions
ConnectCV will also be ranking resumes using our star rating system. The resumes with the highest number of stars will appear above others on a like for like result. Use our star ratings to build your credibility and ensure your resume stands out, whether it’s being emailed, sitting within employer networks, or appears on the ConnectCV ResumeBoard.
- Earn up to five green stars for simply completing the essential components.
- Include additional sections of interest to earn silver stars.
- Earn gold stars by adding enhancements that employers love.