- High distinctions and distinctions achieved in seven of twelve masters Subjects.
- Successfully completed subjects Six Sigma, Sustainable Design and Manufacture,
- A broad range of technical experience attained during the academic career.
- Oral presentations and seminars received consistent outstanding evaluations.
- Knowledge of
HAZOP, other risk assessment & related safety studies, OH&S and Work Safe requirements.
- Engineering knowledge in manufacturing and materials.
- Successfully completed 40 subjects with good results and good elective subjects like Ergonomics and CAD/CAM and Industrial engineering.
|To obtain a challenging position as an Engineer in a professional organisation where I can realise opportunities to make positive contribution to the company’s growth. I will utilise my can-do attitude and professional skills for the company, clients and the community in the field of mechanical and manufacturing engineering.
| ||Jan 2007 – Jan 2008: Manufacturing Engineer ||Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India|
Lenox India Pty Ltd
| ||Sep 2008 – present: Retail Service Assistant ||Somerville,Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
Target Australia Pty Ltd
Education / Qualifications
|Master Of Engineering (Manufacturing)|
Swinburne University of Technology
Graduated: December 2009
|Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Engineering Australia - The Professional Year in Engineering |
|Bachelor Of Engineering (Mechanical)|
Graduated: June 2006
|Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India|
Degree Related Projects
|Robotic working of Diaphragm assembly|
|Tensile properties of processed fused deposition modeling (FDM) polycarbonate|
| C Language||Beginner|
- Strong documentation, time management and presentation skills.
- A conscientious team player with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly motivated, disciplined and resourceful from diverse background and perform quality work and complete it on time.
- Attention to details
- Proactive and always willing to take challenges and initiatives.
- Result oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deliver meaningful contributions within the project teams.
- Consistently demonstrate leadership skills, sound
judgement, decision making capability, initiative and resourcefulness in responding to job challenges.
Awards / Achievements
|Technical paper presentation|
|kalpeshkumar Mau, Syed Masood, 06/2010, Tensile properties of Fused deposition modelling, Trans Tech Publications, Zurich Switzerland|
Available at: http://www.scientific.net/MSF.654-656.2556
|Active Member of Engineers Australia|
Hobbies / Interests
- Playing and watching cricket
- Listening to music
- Internet research
- Reading books
Immigration / Work Status
|Australia – Permanent Resident|