I am a year 10 student who is seeking some part-time work during the school holidays and some weekends. Over the summer holidays I worked in my local bakery and have been babysitting for the past 2 years for various family friends.
I have recently completed my Higher School Certificate in Sydney and am seeking full-time work in a retail environment. I have previously worked in a retail environment and have excellent customer service skills. I am responsible, hard-working and have a positive attitude that I will apply to my future career.
| ||Dec 2007 – May 2008: Student Volunteer Program ||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
National Art Gallery
- Undertook clerical and administration tasks to support the Gallery's education programs.
- Prepared material for art education projects.
- Assisted office staff with data entry, photocopying, filing, faxing and other general office duties.
- Introduced to working in a team environment in a professional office.
| ||Jan 2008 – present: Customer Service ||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
Super Department Centre
Over the school holidays I have been working at my local department store. My responsibilities include:
- Serving customers.
- Handling cash.
- Undertaking stocktake and re-filling shelves.
- Being professional and offering assistance to all customers.
| ||May 2007 – Jan 2008: Baby-sitting ||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
During my final year of school I babysat for families in my area. The children that I was responsible for were between 3 years old and 12 years old.
Education / Qualifications
|Higher School Certificate|
Bradford High School
Graduated: November 2008
|Sydney, NSW, Australia|
| sample |
|Microsoft Office Suite||Advanced|
Immigration / Work Status
Awards / Achievements
|2008: Best & Fairest Player Award|
|NSW State Netball Championships|
|2008: NSW Netball Championship Winner|
Hobbies / Interests
Playing netball, listening to music, shopping, swimming and reading.
|Jan 2008||First Aid Certificate|
St John's Ambulance
|Sydney, ACT, Australia|
| sample |