Summary Top-notch assistant with ten years of experience coordinating office management and special projects with a high degree of efficiency. Serve as point person for managers, sales teams, clients, and vendors to ensure proper lines of communication. Maintains excellent communication skills, problem resolution abilities, and a high-level of confidentiality. Equally effective at providing sales management and advanced word processing support.
|Jan 2009 – present: Executive Assistant to Vice President||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Grand Financial Services|
- Provide executive-level administrative support to the Vice President of Technology and twelve direct reports.
- Coordinated projects and events exercising ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Liaison between all impacted departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices.
- Plan and coordinate corporate luncheons, and develop presentations for related on-site and off-site meetings.
- Organize the details of special events, travel arrangements, corporate agendas and itineraries.
- Direct business relations and distribution of company literature to stimulate client interest and sales leads.
- Manage capital purchases, direct vendor relations, generate and maintain equipment tracking records.
- Process monthly expense reports reflecting supporting documents and budget code indexes.
- Prepare and maintain weekly attendance and annual vacation records on 32 departmental employees.
- Collaborate with departmental managers on weekly postings for master reports.
- Facilitate the accurate and timely writing, editing, and preparation of final copy from draft to distribution.
|Jan 2006 – Dec 2008: Personal Assistant to Vice President||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Oak Fund Management P/L|
- Provide administrative support to Vice President in a timely and courteous manner
- Arrange for and manage material for Vice President’s meetings with staff and clients which requires initiative, industriousness and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Utilise fast and accurate touch-typing skills to record minutes in shareholder and board of directors meetings
- Responsible for word processing collation of official company documents such as annual reports, prospectuses, executive summaries and contracts
- Monitor existing documents to ensure they remain thorough, accurate and up-to-date
- Answer telephones, and direct calls efficiently or take accurate messages where appropriate
- Respond to email enquiries from the general public
- Reconcile expenses and general administrative duties
|Jan 2003 – Dec 2005: Personal Assistant to General Manager||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Sunshine Human Resources|
- Process monthly expense reports with supporting documents
- Manage general manager’s appointments and travel arrangements
- General administrative duties
- Modified and improved system of dispensation of monthly expense reports which saved time and company resources.
|Jan 2001 – Dec 2002: Office Administrator||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Watson Erskine & Co|
- Manage office operations to ensure efficient office environment
- Process fortnightly payroll using QuickBooks
- Manage accounts receivable/payable and reconcile accounts on MYOB
- Prepare quarterly Business Activity Statements
- Manage relations with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Order office supplies
- Assist with mail outs and promotions
- Compile monthly sales reports
Education / Qualifications
|Masters in Business Administration|
Graduated: December 2000
|Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Certificate III in Office Administration|
Graduated: January 1999
|Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
Skills Summary With excellent verbal and written communication skills, my ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet tight deadlines sees me thrive in challenging positions. Discreet and calm professional manner.
Immigration / Work Status
|Australia – Permanent Resident|
Hobbies / Interests
|Digital photography, political history, professional networking, tennis, international travel, Asian cooking, art.|